2nd December 2021, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) in University College of Technology, Hyderabad?

I have an interest to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) in University College of Technology, Hyderabad. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this institute? Kindly let me know asap.

5th December 2021, 10:25 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) in University College of Technology, Hyderabad?

Yes, the entrance examination is available to study PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences at University College. Admission selection will be on the basis of merit in the PhD eligibility test which is conducted by the university.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.ouct.ac.in
6th December 2021, 05:57 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) in University College of Technology, Hyderabad?

Entrance exam to study PhD Pharmaceutical Sciences at University College of Technology Hyderabad is, CSIR, SLET and NET.
6th December 2021, 10:53 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

The entrance exam for PhD admission (NET/PET/M.phil)
Those who have qualified any of above exam are exempted from college level entrance and are called for interview.

Admission is granted on the basis of entrance exam
Masters degree is required in relevant subject.
7th December 2021, 08:24 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required for PhD Pharmaceutical Sciences is,you must have a B.Tech(Chemical Engineering, Food Technology, Textile Technology and Pharmaceutical Sciences or it's equivalent from a recognized university.
There is no entrance exam for PhD Pharmaceutical Sciences at University College of Technology , Hyderabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?