2nd December 2021, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) in University College of Technology, Hyderabad?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in University College of Technology, Hyderabad for PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

6th December 2021, 06:07 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) in University College of Technology, Hyderabad?

Eligibility:-
Candidates must have a master's degree in science stream with atleast 60%marks from a recognized university.
Candidates have to appear in the entrance exam called SLET, NET and CSIR.
Duration of this course is 3 years and higher.
7th December 2021, 08:57 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) in University College of Technology, Hyderabad?

For PhD Pharmaceutical Sciences you have to appear in the entrance exam with personal interview.Qualification required is, you must have a master's degree in Science Stream 60%marks from a recognized university.Duration of this course is 3 years.
7th December 2021, 10:38 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for program is to have Masters degree in pharmacy with 60% marksfrom a reputed college.

Admission is based on entrance exam like
CSIR
NET
SLET etc
After qualifying the entrance exam, candidate are called for interview round for representing their research proposal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?