13th October 2016, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Is there Ph.D Psychology and behavioral sciences program available in Singhania University?

Sir/Mam,
Do singhania university have facilities for phd program in psychology & behavioral sciences? if yes, please let me know the details on admission procedure, fee structure, commencement of current session etc.
rajen takhelchangbam
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is PhD offered in Singhania University, Rajasthan has UGC approval?
  2. Singhania university PhD is good or fake?
  3. How to join Ph.D course in Singhania university? Is Rajiv Gandhi fellowship program available to me?
  4. Singhania university requires 50% for PhD instead of 55% in other universities, is it good and approved? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I study PhD in Singhania University with 53% in MCA?
  6. Admission criteria to study PhD(HR) in Sir Padampat Singhania University?
  7. List of universities and qualification required for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  8. Can I do PhD again to become a Lecturer in Psychology from same university if completed PhD in Sociology?
  9. HP Government does not accept PhD done from Singhania University?
  10. Duration of Ph.D in Clinical Psychology program?
  11. Can I apply in best university for Ph.D in Psychology if pursuing graduation from distance education? Is there any shortest way to pursue Ph.D program?
  12. What are the perquisites for PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  13. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD Psychology course in Harvard University?
  14. List of colleges to apply for PhD in Psychology with complete admission details? -- [New]
  15. Can I study M.A.(Psychology) being a B.Ed holder? Is it possible to do PhD after completion of M.A.?
  16. Which institute in India should I prefer for PhD in Criminal Psychology?
  17. What kind of facilities are available in Chitkara University for PhD candidates?
  18. How many seats are available in Saurashtra University for PhD in Psychology program? Model question papers for its entrance exam?
18th October 2016, 07:45 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there Ph.D Psychology and behavioral sciences program available in Singhania University?

Yes, this program is available in singhania university. You have to go to the official website of this university and fill the online application form. After that you have to give entrance test conducted by the university itself. Fees for this course is 41000 per annum. For more information you can go to the official website of this university.

http://www.singhaniauniversity.co.in

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?