18th June 2014, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Ph.D in Clinical Psychology program?

hello
I got my mphil digree in medical and social psychology.
I want to do PhD in clinical Psychology.
How many years a PhD digree takes??????

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  2. Is it a right decision to go for MA in Psychology (Correspondence course) after graduating in B.A in Economics? Fee structure, course duration and future job prospects?
  3. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  4. Scope of PhD in clinical psychology in India: Salary wise and Job wise?
  5. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  6. Is Ph.d in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.Phil in PSW
  7. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  8. Sample question papers of PhD Clinical Psychology of NIMHANSE
  9. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  10. How to become a psychologist? what are the degrees to be completed? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What can I do after completing PhD with Clinical Psychology
  12. What can i do after completing Phd with Clinical Psychology?
  13. Is Ph.D in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.phil in PSW
  14. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  15. What is the syllabus for Ph.D entrance in Clinical Psychology at NIMHANS, Bangalore
  16. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  17. Am I eligible to do M.Phil/Ph.D in clinical psychology through distance education
  18. Can I do PhD in Psychology if done MBA in HR and Finance? List of universities offering this course?
11th May 2016, 12:54 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Duration of Ph.D in Clinical Psychology program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
I got my mphil digree in medical and social psychology.
I want to do PhD in clinical Psychology.
How many years a PhD digree takes??????
The duration of PhD in Clinical Psychology is 2 years in IGNOU. The website link is Official website.

The duration of the course is 2 years in Amity University. The website link is Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?