2nd February 2017, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Which topics should a Bachelor of Physiotherapy choose for research? Is he eligible for the M.Sc Clinical research?

Hello sir, I have completed Bachelor of Physiotherapy and now want to get into research field. Please tell me which field should I choose for research? Am I eligible for the M.Sc Clinical research?

Related Questions:
  1. Are physiotherapy students eligible for msc clinical research?
  2. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  3. MSc in Clinical Research vs. MSc in Biotechnology+Clinical Research Diploma?
  4. What is the salary range we can expect after completing M.Sc clinical research with a B.Pharma back ground?
  5. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc?
  6. Which is the best course to choose among M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology, M.Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice, M.Sc in Clinical Research and MS in Clinical Research?
  7. Research topics on Medical or Clinical Microbiology for Ph.D Research?
  8. Which course is best to choose between Clinical Research and Bioinformatics
  9. How to join PG in Clinical Research or MSc in Clinical Research?
  10. Could I be eligible for MSc Physiology after completing bachelor of physiotherapy? Fee structure details and course duration?
  11. msc in clinical research colleges? procedure of admissions? Dates of forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  13. Am i eligible to join ISB after completing MSc in Clinical Research after passing B.Pharmacy
  14. What is the future in PG diploma in clinical research
  15. How to join Clinical Research after completing BSc(Biotech) and PG diploma in Clinical Research?
  16. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  17. Topics related to Ph.D in Clinical research management?
  18. Is it wise decision to go for Clinical Research area after Nursing?
20th February 2017, 06:11 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Which topics should a Bachelor of Physiotherapy choose for research? Is he eligible for the M.Sc Clinical research?

Yes you are eligible to do M.Sc in clinical research.
Good courses that can be opted after this can be M.Pt in Neurology as it is a very rewarding career. Or you can choose from M.P.T. (Ortho-Physiotherapy);
M.P.T. (Pediatrics);M.P.T. (Cardio-Pulmonary Physiotherapy);M.P.T. (Cardiorespiratory);M.P.T. (Cardiothoracic Physiotherapy);M.P.T. (Hand Conditions);M.P.T. (Musculo-skeletal).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?