30th June 2016, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary range we can expect after completing M.Sc clinical research with a B.Pharma back ground?

hi.....
i have completed B. pharmacy and opt to msc clinical research is it good to do this course after B.pharmacy ? Wat r the job opportunities after msc C.R how much will be the salary package would start for a post graduate in msc clinical research
please any one give me the details waiting................... thanQ.....

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  2. How much will be the Annual Salary Package after completing MSc in Clinical Research?
  3. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Value of M.Sc. in Clinical Research course in India
  5. Am i eligible to join ISB after completing MSc in Clinical Research after passing B.Pharmacy
  6. MSc in Clinical Research vs. MSc in Biotechnology+Clinical Research Diploma?
  7. What is the expected starting salary for me after Clinical Research completion?
  8. How much salary can be earned after doing Fabrication Technology course?
  9. M.Sc Clinical Research, Pharmocovigilance or Anatomy, which one is good to get nice salary and more scope
  10. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  11. Is it beneficial to do clinical research after completing PGDCR
  12. Best institutes for Clinical Research providing 100% placement with good salary package?
  13. Is it wise decision to go for Clinical Research area after Nursing?
  14. How to join PG in Clinical Research or MSc in Clinical Research?
  15. How much salary can i expect after B.Sc. in Hotel Management?
  16. How to join 1 year MSc clerical research after completing BSc?
  17. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to join Clinical Research after completing BSc(Biotech) and PG diploma in Clinical Research?
5th July 2016, 01:42 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the salary range we can expect after completing M.Sc clinical research with a B.Pharma back ground?

After completing the course of M.Sc in Clinical Research, candidates can have a starting salary in the range of 20,000 to 30,000. It depends on the organisations also that what amount they will provide to their employees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?