15th September 2019, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Is UGC-NET required to secure PhD(Applied Chemistry) admission in Delhi Technological University?

Sir, for admission in Delhi Technological University to pursue PhD(Applied Chemistry) program I have to appear in UGC-NET? Is it required to give UGC-NET so that I can secure admission for this PhD program in this university?

24th September 2019, 09:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is UGC-NET required to secure PhD(Applied Chemistry) admission in Delhi Technological University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, for admission in Delhi Technological University to pursue PhD(Applied Chemistry) program I have to appear in UGC-NET? Is it required to give UGC-NET so that I can secure admission for this PhD program in this university?
CSIR NET score card is essential to get admission in Delhi Technological University in Applied Chemistry.

If you have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?