3rd November 2019, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff score required in UGC NET to secure PhD(Physics) admission in Delhi University?

Hello everyone, I will complete my MSc in Physics in next year. I want to pursue PhD in Physics from Delhi University. I would like to know how much I have to score in UGC NET for the admission?

14th November 2019, 05:34 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Cutoff score required in UGC NET to secure PhD(Physics) admission in Delhi University?

The cutoff score required in UGC NET to secure Ph.D. (Physics) admission in Delhi University is above 95% in the North Campus of Delhi university if you belong to the general category. And, if you belong to a reserved category then you can get admission with even 85% marks in 12th class from any recognized board.

You may visit the website www.collegeduniya.com for more information.
15th November 2019, 03:40 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff score required in UGC NET to secure PhD(Physics) admission in Delhi University?

Cutoff score required in UGC NET to secure PhD (Physics) admission in Delhi University are as mentioned below:-
Unreserved - 53.31
OBC - 45.88
SC - 37.19
ST - 29.19
PWD - 25.00
15th August 2020, 05:46 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Cutoff score required in UGC NET to secure PhD(Physics) admission in Delhi University?

The Cutoff score required in UGC NET to secure Ph.D. (Physics) admission in Delhi University is not fixed. It changes every year. It is dependent on the number of the candidates applying for admission. And, it is also dependent on the category you belong to.

You may visit the official website of the company at du.ac.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?