19th October 2020, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Is UGC-NET required to secure PhD(Marine Engineering) admission in AMET Chennai?

Sir, for admission in AMET Chennai to pursue PhD(Marine Engineering) program I have to appear in UGC-NET? Is it required to give UGC-NET so that I can secure admission for this PhD program in this university?

26th October 2020, 11:12 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is UGC-NET required to secure PhD(Marine Engineering) admission in AMET Chennai?

No, UGC-NET is not required to secure PhD(Marine Engineering) admission in AMET Chennai.

Applicant's admission will be done through entrance exam conducted by university itself.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.ametuniv.ac.in
27th October 2020, 10:22 AM
ruckshana

Default Re: Is UGC-NET required to secure PhD(Marine Engineering) admission in AMET Chennai?

There is no need to appear in UGC- NET for admission in PhD program in this university.
All you need is a masters degree or M.S or M. Phil (by research).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?