13th June 2021, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

What can I do to become a Professor without Maths?

I am in 12th in commerce field without maths in carrier i choose professor so what we can do? Give detail information about it how many percentage are required ? And fess about that professor studies n how we earn in month?

14th June 2021, 03:45 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: What can I do to become a Professor without Maths?

Procedure to become a Professor without Maths can be seen below.

You have clear your intermediate with minimum 60% marks and have to secure admission in BCom after your intermediate.

If you could complete BCom and could complete MCom in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 55% marks than you are eligible to appear in IGC NET or equivalent exam.

If you could secure good marks in UGC NET or equivalent than you are totally eligible apply for position of Assistant Professor at any recognized university.

You have to pay average fee of around 5 Lakh for BCom and MCom both course.

You can earn average 5 LPA being Assistant Professor in any recognized university.
14th June 2021, 05:16 PM
Singhskomal

Maths is not compulsory to become professor..its depend on your interest which subject you choose for ph.d..
After 12th you should get graduation and postgraduation degree master's degree with minimum 55% with recognized University...than you are eligible for UGC NET exams its a entrance exam to get admission in ph.d.( doctors in philosophy)
15th June 2021, 05:12 PM
Msdhoni02

I will suggest you to become a professor in commerce stream because there is no requirement of mathematics in there. After 12th, do your graduation in any commerce subject. You should pursue post- graduation in a subject which you love to study and wants to teach in college. And after post graduation, you have to qualify NET exam to become an assistant professor in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?