2nd October 2017, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the course fee for Ph.D in CSE stream?

What is the procedure to join in Ph.D course after doing M.Tech with CSE. My B.Tech aggregate is 57 and M.Tech is 74 is there. Am I eligible or not
and total course fee how much. Why means I am from a poor family background. My aim is to do a Ph.D in CSE.

3rd October 2017, 04:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the course fee for Ph.D in CSE stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure to join in Ph.D course after doing M.Tech with CSE. My B.Tech aggregate is 57 and M.Tech is 74 is there. Am I eligible or not
and total course fee how much. Why means I am from a poor family background. My aim is to do a Ph.D in CSE.

The fee for the PhD in Computer Science is differs from one university to another. The fee for the PhD in Computer Science in IGNOU is Rs 14,000. The IGNOU website link is given Click Here

The fee for the PhD in Computer Science at Chitkara University is Rs 50,000. Candidates can get a stipend of Rs 21,000 per month for three years based on their performance at Chitkara University. Chitkara University website link is given Click Here

The fee for the PhD in Computer Science and Engineering in Amity University is Rs 50,000. Candidates can find the details on the Amity University website given Click Here
3rd October 2017, 09:31 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the course fee for Ph.D in CSE stream?

Since, you have completed your M.Tech course with 74 percent of marks, you are definitely eligible for Ph.D course.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 55 percent of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in the same. The duration of the said course is around 2 to 5 years.
Different Universities have different fee structure for the Ph.D course in Computer Science. So, you must have to contact to the respective Universities to get the exact details of the fees required after qualifying in the NET examination or GATE examination accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?