13th June 2021, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

What to do after 10th to become a Professor?

I am student of 10th. I want to choose professor as career options. What should I do (which exam ) I apply have to be a professor and what can make me become eligible for that exam?

13th June 2021, 10:57 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: What to do after 10th to become a Professor?

After 10th you should choose subjects of your interest like: science, commerce, arts...Well score in your schooling After 12th you may do graduation in your interested subject and postgraduate in your interested subject with minimum 55% with recognized University. Than you appear for UGC NET exams its a entrance exam for ph.d( doctors in philosophy)..
14th June 2021, 02:02 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

To be professor follow given procedure.

1. Complete your intermediate with subject in which you are most interested.

2. Pursue Bachelor and Masters in relevant subjects.

3. Apply for UGC NET / CSIR / GATE or equivalent exam according to your specification.

4. Clear any one examination and one the basis of score of these examination you will be eligible to apply for the position of professor in any recognized university.

5. Go through interview conducted at particular university for which you have applied.

6. If you could clear interview than you be professor at the institute.
14th June 2021, 05:46 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

To become a College Professor, you should follow the steps below:-

You should opt for a stream of your choice ( Science, Commerce, Arts ) in class 12th.

After completing class 12th, you should opt for the bachelor's degree. It is important that you clear graduation with good percentage.

You should apply for the post graduate program and score at least 55%.

Since this is the minimum eligibility to appear for the NET - The qualifying examination for teaching in a college.
15th June 2021, 06:07 PM
Msdhoni02

The candidate who aspires to become an assistant professor should be clear about the subject he or she wants to study and want to teach in his career. You should pursue graduation as well as your post graduation in the same subject from any university.
After that you have to qualify the national eligibility test to become a professor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?