13th June 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

What kind of facilities are available in Chitkara University for PhD candidates?

I want to know about the facilities provided by Chitkara University to their PhD candidates. I am willing to apply for PhD program in Pharmaceutical Sciences in this university. So, what facility they will provide to PhD candidates?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether GNA University offer placement to PhD(Physics) holders? Fee expenses of this PhD?
  2. How to take admission in Hotel Management in Chitkara University after completing 12th with 63% in commerce?
  3. Is M.Pharmacy course being conducted by Chitkara University
  4. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University? -- [New]
  5. Is there any scholarships available for Ph.D candidates?
  6. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  7. Can I give entrance exam of Optometrist after 12th or B.Sc is compulsory? Can I get admission directly after completing the exam?
  8. How to do summer training for 40 days? I am pursuing B.Tech in CSE 2nd year in Chitkara University
  9. Is there any polytechnic in Chitkara?
  10. Details about Ph.D course, its duration, fees and expenses?
  11. How to become an astronaut after passing 12th?
  12. What kind of Research project is appointed during PhD(Human Development) in Calcutta University? Advantages of doing this PhD?
  13. Placement facilities offered to Master of Design candidates in CEPT University? Fee charges for hostel facility?
  14. Is my B.Tech degree valid for government job, if completed after +2 without mathematics?
  15. How many candidates are awarded stipend to study PhD in CMJ University?
  16. Is any entrance test compulsory to do Ph.D in History from distance mode? List of entrance exam for Ph.D?
  17. Details of Doctorate of Applied Education program of Chitkara University?
  18. How to do Ph.D after doing MBA in HR? -- [Most Discussed]
14th June 2016, 11:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of facilities are available in Chitkara University for PhD candidates?

Facilities available in Chitkara University for Ph.D Candidates:

>> Basically Chitkara University has been established with a mission in the field of Education and to adhere to the highest standards of academic rigour in all its work.

>> To impart knowledge through courses, projects, seminars and thesis work.

>> This will help the scholars to consolidate concepts and intellectual skills as well as to explore the potential in analyzing the knowledge related to their respective areas of research.

>> Ph.D programs are offered in
* Electronics Engineering
* Pharmaceutical Sciences
* Business Management
* Computer Science and Engineering

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?