9th June 2016, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

What kind of Research project is appointed during PhD(Human Development) in Calcutta University? Advantages of doing this PhD?

Hi, Kindly tell me what kind of research project I will get during PhD program in Human Development domain at Calcutta University? What are the advantages of doing PhD course in Human Development?

Related Questions:
  1. Why most of the universities in India doesn’t offer PhD in Human Development? Is it unworthy?
  2. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Calcutta University?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Calcutta University?
  5. Can research be done at M.Sc level rather PhD?
  6. Can I get age relaxation for PhD after completing 5 years research project?
  7. Eligibility to get admission in PhD(Human Development) course in Calcutta University? Important dates of admission? -- [New]
  8. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry? Syllabus of Ph.D in Chemistry?
  9. Is correspondence MS considered for lectureship for BTech students?
  10. Detailed information about PhD(History) program in Calcutta University? Is there any scholarship available to study PhD?
  11. Does Calcutta University offer PhD in Mathematics course? Eligibility to apply for M.Sc candidate?
  12. What are the hot research topics these days? What kind of project proposal is to be submitted?
  13. Project work in Defence Research and Development Laboratory (DRDL) for engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get scholarship based PhD admission at NIMHANS?
  15. Number of faculty members Guide/Co-Guide available for PhD in Marketing/Finance at IIM-Calcutta?
  16. How can I get admission to study PhD in History in Calcutta University?
  17. Can I do PhD in Biochemistry in Calcutta University being a Chemistry postgraduate?
  18. Relationship between student, Advisor/Guide, University and Research conducted by students?
16th June 2016, 02:42 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of Research project is appointed during PhD(Human Development) in Calcutta University? Advantages of doing this PhD?

That is up to you as to which program you want to opt for, there are various topics of research program available in PhD(Human Development) course, below I have mentioned some of them, kindly have a look at it;

> Family Development.

> Individual Development: Childhood

> Individual Development: Adolescence.

> Intervention and Prevention.

> Methodology, etc.

The advantages of PhD program are too many, some of the advantages are that you will be able to get the in-depth knowledge of the subject and the research topic. PhD course is the topmost study of any course. That is you will have a great knowledge about Human Development and Human behaviour.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?