15th March 2015, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage marks required to pursue Ph.D in Literature?

What is the percentage marks required to pursue Ph.D in Literature? basically what would be the eligibility criteria they will look for in the candidates to allow them doing Ph.D in Literature? Kindly provide me the information soon as possible. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the percentage required in studies to pursue Ph.D in Literature?
  2. Eligibility for PhD course in English Literature through online mode?
  3. Can a person start PhD in Literature directly after MA? What is the percentage required?
  4. Can I pursue PhD having 50.7% in M.Com? Age limit to do PhD?
  5. What's the percentage requirement for B.Ed course? I've completed BA(English and literature) and secured 46.75% marks
  6. Will less marks in Ph.D degree in English Literature cause any problem?
  7. From where can I pursue Ph.D from distance education? I have done M.A in English Literature
  8. Detailed information about PhD English Literature?
  9. Detailed information about PhD in English Literature?
  10. Detailed information about PhD in English Literature?
  11. Minimum percentage required in M.Sc to get admission in PhD? Cost of acquiring a PhD seat?
  12. Marks required to pursue PhD? Can someone be Lecturer in government college after PhD? Age limit for it?
  13. Top 5 universities in world for PhD in English Literature
  14. Maximum age for females to apply for government school? Can I pursue B.Ed with 47% marks in English Literature? I am 34 years old
  15. How may I join PhD program in English literature from JNU or other recognized university? I have done BA from Assam University and Masters from Nepal
  16. Minimum marks required in M.Phil to study PhD in History? Total fee and age limit to do PhD?
  17. Procedure to do PhD in UK for English Literature postgraduate?
  18. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
16th March 2015, 05:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage marks required to pursue Ph.D in Literature?

You must have at least a Master's degree in given literature subject with at least 55% marks from a recognized university to become eligible for admission. This criteria is set by UGC and you must have this qualification. If you belong to reserved category then you can apply for admission with 50% marks.

Most of the top central government universities and other top universities give admission in Ph.D program on the basis of NET/SLET/JRF qualification. There is entrance exam also conducted for those who don't have any of these scores. M.Phil qualified candidates are also eligible for admission without any entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?