30th September 2015, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D if I have completed M.Phil through part time?

i have M.Phil with56% done as a part time in Alagappa University.Now i want do PhD in anna university.What is the procedure?please tell me? Am I eligible to do Ph.D or not? What should be the steps which I need to take next? THanks!

1st October 2015, 06:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D if I have completed M.Phil through part time?

Being a M.Phil candidate you will be exempted from entrance exam stage. You have to appear for interview stage for admission in PH.D programme. Therefore, just be prepared for the interview and prepare a synopsis for your research work.

Most of the universities release admission notification for PH.D programme once in a year during may/June or even till September. Just keep track of them and apply according to the notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?