4th September 2015, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission for integrated Ph.D course?

Respected Sir/Mam,
i am studing in Bse second year. I required infomation about integrated Phd. How i will get admission for that course? please reply me sir. I wanted to do Ph.D but now am not sure what procedure is followed for the same. Awaiting for your answer!

thank you

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for integrated Ph.D course? -- [New]
  2. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD in Chemistry course in India? Procedure to get admission?
  4. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  5. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  6. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  7. Integrated M.Sc and PhD in Botany is possible through distance education?
  8. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  9. Selection procedure in Pune University to study Integrated PhD in Chemistry?
  10. Procedure to apply for Integrated PhD in Life Science course in USA and India?
  11. Should I have to pursue Post Graduation for doing Integrated PhD? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  12. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Integrated PhD in Physics for B.Sc 1st year candidate? Course duration and entrance exams to get admission?
  13. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  14. Whether integrated PhD is valued as the orthodox manner?
  15. Detailed procedure to study Integrated PhD program from a recognized university for MBA(Finance) 2nd year student?
  16. Colleges where integrated PhD in Microbiology is offered? Their entrance exams for admission?
  17. Eligibility to study and course duration of Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Astrophhysics) candidate?
  18. Difference between PhD and Join M.Sc-PhD?
15th September 2015, 06:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission for integrated Ph.D course?

You can go for integrated PH.D after degree but there are limited universities offering it. So, it will be better for you to go for M.Sc and then PH.D from a reputed university.

If you qualify exams like NET/SET/GATE/JRF in your respective field then you have good chance of getting admission in a reputed university after M.Sc completion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?