24th December 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?

hello sir/madam,
i am a student of b.sc 2nd year(chemistry).i want to know about integrated phd.is it more valuable than the phd in orthodox manner i.e. after m.sc? how many times it take to complete?wht kind of streams r there in chem. for phd?what percentage of marks is needed for the entrance exam of integrated phd? Pls sir/madam help me

12th April 2016, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?

what are the job oppurtunities after doing intergrated msc in chemistry
19th August 2022, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?

sir/madam iam studying integrated ms chemistry then what oppertunity we have to do job or do phd can you give any information sir/madam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?