22nd March 2015, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join integrated Ph.D after completion of B.Sc PCM?

What is the procedure to join integrated Ph.D after completion of B.Sc PCM? Am just looking forward to join the integrated Ph.D course and right now I have no idea whether I am eligible to apply and also the procedure to apply for the course. It would be really helpful if someone can guide me on the same!

Related Questions:
  1. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  3. Am i eligible for MSc with integrated Ph.D program after completion of BSc degree in Zoology
  4. Date to apply for MSc+PhD integrated course in IGNOU?
  5. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  6. IGNOU (IPHDAP) is eligible for NET or not?
  7. How to join in integrated Ph.D after completing B.Pharm? Which is more preferable?
  8. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  9. How can I do integrated Ph.D after BSc Microbiology?
  10. List of colleges which offer Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate in Tamil Nadu
  11. Eligibility to do PhD course for who has completed Integrated M.Tech postgraduate on Diploma basis?
  12. Am i eligible for patent agent examination after completion of 5 years integrated BSc LLB course
  13. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  14. Selection procedure in Pune University to study Integrated PhD in Chemistry?
  15. List of universities along with selection criteria for Integrated Ph.D in Biology/Zoology programme? When the application form will be available?
  16. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  17. Whether integrated PhD is valued as the orthodox manner?
  18. Detailed procedure to study Integrated PhD program from a recognized university for MBA(Finance) 2nd year student?
26th March 2015, 04:12 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Default Re: What is the procedure to join integrated Ph.D after completion of B.Sc PCM?

If you want to do Phd, you need to do M.Sc. in any of the subjects of PCM group and then go for M.Phil and or PhD and in the meantimee appear for UGC NET exam if you are interested in education line.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?