21st February 2017, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the process followed for doing Ph.D in Music from Allahabad University?

Can we do phd in music from Allahabad university? If yes then what is the process.? Can you please give me the complete details on this? What is the process which we need to follow? It will be really good if you can give me the information soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Do the following colleges allow Ph.D in PS despite of PG from Purvanchal university?
  2. Eligibility to become lecturer in music college?
  3. How many seats are available for PhD(Biochemistry) course in Allahabad University?
  4. Which college of Allahabad University offers PhD(Philosophy) course?
  5. Which college affiliated to Jain University offered PhD(Music) course? Eligibility to apply?
  6. Detailed information about PhD in Mathematics course offered in Lucknow University, Madras University and Allahabad University?
  7. Can I do Ph.D in Allahabad? What is the procedure followed to get the admission?
  8. Whether B.A.(Music) of Prayag Sangeet Samiti is affiliated to Allahabad University and UGC approved?
  9. Is PhD in Electronics & Communication Engineering offered in University of Allahabad?
  10. Ph.D in music from Punjabi University after B.Com?
  11. Whether Allahabad University offer distance PhD in English to a postgraduate?
  12. When the notification for admission in PhD(Urdu) will be released by Allahabad University?
  13. Eligibility to do PhD in Allahabad or Lucknow University for History postgraduate of IGNOU with 57% marks?
  14. Rules and regulations for PhD(Biochemistry) admission in Allahabad University?
  15. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  16. Application and admission procedure for doing Ph.D from USA? Academic process and details of Universities for the same?
  17. Ph.D in Andhra University after completing M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I do PhD now if did M.Sc 7 years back? Process to do PhD without cracking UGC or CSIT NET?
22nd February 2017, 08:01 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: What is the process followed for doing Ph.D in Music from Allahabad University?

There is no Ph.D program in Allahabad University for music. There is a bachelor's , master's and jr.diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?