14th February 2018, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

What are the questions asked in Ph.D interview?

What are the questions asked in Ph.D interview? What type of preparations is needed to clear the interview? Can someone please share with me the life experience which you had before and suggest me on how to handle the interview? Awaiting to get the response soon from you all. Thank you!

25th February 2018, 12:48 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the questions asked in Ph.D interview?

As you have mentioned above that you need the preparation and the questions which are asked during PhD interview. So, in order to help you out I have attached a few links below. In the given links, you will be able to find the questions which are asked during the interview and also how you can prepare for that. So, go through the link carefully and prepare well for the interview.

Best of luck...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PhD-admissions-questions.pdf(128.4 KB, 17 views)
File Type: pdf PhD preparation.pdf(176.7 KB, 8 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?