27th September 2015, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

What are the requirements and procedure followed to do Ph.D or M.Phil after completion of M.Sc Biotechnology course?

I am M.sc in Biotechnology.I want to know that can I do phd or M.phil here,if yes then what are the requirements and procedure.Please reply me as soon as possible. Can someone please provide me the answer on the same as soon as possible?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and details regarding Ph.D/M.Phil in Biotechnology? Procedure for admission? Fee package for both the courses?
  2. What are the requirements and procedure followed to do Ph.D or M.Phil after completion of M.Sc Biotechnology course? -- [New]
  3. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  4. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  5. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology?
  6. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?
  7. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  8. Procedure to pursue PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc postgraduate?
  9. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad?
  10. What are the post graduate courses in biomedical engineering?
  11. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  12. How to do M.Phil Biotechnology as part time in Prist University? I have completed MSc Biotechnology from Madras University
  13. How to do Ph.D in biotechnology from abroad? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  14. How to study M.Phil in distance education? I have completed MCA
  15. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D or M.Phil right after completion of Ph.D course?
  16. PhD in Botany without entrance at MG university?
  17. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility for Ph.D in botany without entrance in MG University after M.Sc in botany and M.Phil in Biotechnology?
1st October 2015, 02:31 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the requirements and procedure followed to do Ph.D or M.Phil after completion of M.Sc Biotechnology course?

Since you have completed your M.Sc in Biotechnology it is best for you to pursue the course of PhD.
If you have completed your M.Sc with more than 55% marks then you will be eligible to pursue the course of PhD in Biotechnology.
You need appear for the UGC-NET Examination and once you are able to crack the NET Examination you will be eligible for admission to the course of PhD.
You will be able to take admission to the University of your choice according to the marks you have obtained in the NET Examination.
Students who are able to crack the UGC-NET Examination are provided with the JRF Scholarship if they decide to pursue the course of PhD.
If you are able to follow these steps you will be able to pursue the course of PhD in Biotechnology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?