23rd April 2014, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

PhD in Botany without entrance at MG university?

Sir,
I am MSc in botany and MPhil in biotechnology ,may I join for PhD in Botany without entrance in MGuniversity

Related Questions:
1st May 2014, 09:18 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: PhD in Botany without entrance at MG university?

Hello. You have already completed your masters in science. It is a very good career option which you have selected. If you have done yours masters degree in Botany that is plant science then you can have a chance of getting a seat in doctoral degree of botany also. On top of that when you are having M.Phil in Biotechnology is a plus point for you. because there will be very few people in your competition with this much of qualification.

So you are well ahead in it. moreover I think the jeopardy in your mind is that whether you have to again face any entrance exam for a seat in Phd despite your M.Phil degree. right? well to be frank i will say that this M.Phil degree in biotechnology may or may be taken into account by the board or university you have applied for Phd seat. Ok? so go above that confusion and prepare for the entrance exam of the university.

If they consider your degree as an additional qualification well and good for you. if not also then of course you are ready for the entrance appear it and score well and get a seat in the desired university. Simple.
1st July 2018, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: PhD in Botany without entrance at MG university?

How can i go abroad to study msc in botany? I have heard there's a necessity of a minimum 4 year undergraduate degree to pursue msc abroad...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?