11th March 2018, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

What should I do between PhD(Home Science) and job after completing M.Sc?

Hello, I am already doing M.Sc in Home Science in Gujarat. But I am very confuse about my career. Many of my friends are planning to do PhD program but I am looking for good jobs. After my M.Sc I will surely get fine job but I am very confuse that I have to do or not to do PhD.So just tell me what I do?

Related Questions:
  1. Any change for government job after completing MSc Computer Science?
  2. Scope after completing MSc environmental science? Any government job after MSc Environmental Science? After MSc Environmental Science in which area can I apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I go for MSc in medical anatomy after completing BSc(CBZ)? Is there any good scope for MSc in Medical Anatomy? What kind of job will I get after that?
  4. Job opportunities available for distance MSc(Environmental Science and Technology) student? -- [New]
  5. Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science?
  6. How to do a government job in Hyderabad after completing MSc in computer science?
  7. What should I do between PhD(Apparel & Textiles) and job after completing MSc?
  8. How to get a job of science writer after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  9. Can I do research after completing MSc in correspondence? Which colleges should I prefer for MSc correspondence?
  10. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences?
  11. Job in forensic lab after completing MSc in Forensic Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get a job now after completing MSc B.Ed 12 years back?
  13. Can I get a job in abroad after completing MSc in forensic science/
  14. How to do teaching job after completing MSc in computer science?
  15. Where can I get a job after completing masters degree? I am joining MSc IT after completing my graduation in BCA from PU
  16. What should I do after passing MSc computer science? How to apply outside for the job?
  17. How to do M.Phil after completing MSc computer science?
  18. What are the job prospects and salary packages after completing MSc in computer science
22nd April 2018, 06:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do between PhD(Home Science) and job after completing M.Sc?

Since, you have completed your M.Sc in Home Science, according to my opinion, you must opt for the PhD course in the same after your M.Sc course as it will enhance your knowledge in the respective field. You can apply as a Professor in different colleges after your PhD degree in the relevant field.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Home Science from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?