2nd August 2015, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to do Ph.D in esteemed universities which are in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?

Sir/Mam,

I am an M. Sc Microbiology holder. I wish to do PhD programme an esteemed university especially in kerala or in Tamil Nadu. please give information's about the above mentioned course in detail.? Awaiting for the answer from everyone!

Yours faithfully
Shajini Nizam

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering PhD in Microbiology in Palakkad and Coimbatore? Procedure to get admission and duration of PhD in Microbiology?
  2. List of universities which provides Ph.D course in India for foreign citizen?
  3. Universities offering PhD in Biomedical Sciences in Tamil Nadu? Procedure to apply?
  4. Government colleges having MFA, MSW or M.A(English)?
  5. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  6. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT
  7. Can I apply for correspondence PhD in Maths programme in Tamil Nadu or Kerala if completed M.Phil from Madras University being a lecturer?
  8. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What's the eligibility Criteria for Getting Admission in Govt. Engineering college of Tamil Nadu? I've completed my 10th from Kendriya Vidyalaya and 10+2 in Secondary Education, Govt. of Kerala.
  10. List of universities which offer correspondence M.Sc(Astrology) in Tamil Nadu?
  11. Can I seek admission into Govt. Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu if i've pursued 10+2 studies in Kerala ?
  12. List of colleges which offer Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate in Tamil Nadu
  13. Is Distance Education courses available in IIT-JEE ? List of Top University for MCA
  14. List of government approved universities offering approved B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, or in Karnataka?
  15. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  16. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
  17. Procedure to get admission in M.A English?
  18. List of Architecture colleges which are AICTE approved?
9th April 2017, 06:31 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do to do Ph.D in esteemed universities which are in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am an M. Sc Microbiology holder. I wish to do PhD programme an esteemed university especially in kerala or in Tamil Nadu. please give information's about the above mentioned course in detail.? Awaiting for the answer from everyone!

Yours faithfully
Shajini Nizam

To do PhD in esteemed Universities of Kerala and Tamil Nadu, you have to clear the NET or PhD Entrance Examination conducted by the university. Candidates with Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline with at least 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply for PhD admission. They have to sit for an entrance examination and interview conducted by the University for the PhD admission. Those who have qualified NET/SET/GATE/M.Phil in the relevant subject shall be exempted from the entrance examination. The PhD program is available in various universities in Tamil Nadu and Kerala. You have to contact the University for taking admission to PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?