2nd February 2015, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

List of universities offering PhD in Microbiology in Palakkad and Coimbatore? Procedure to get admission and duration of PhD in Microbiology?

I am studying M Sc Microbiology 4th semester(final semester).I want to do Phd after M Sc in the same subject.please provide informations(University,duration,admission,etc)reg arding Phd in Microbiology in Kerala and Tamil Nadu especially in Palakkad dist,Kerala and Coimbatore dist,Tamil Nadu.At present I am studying in Coimbatore under Bharathiar University.Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering PhD in Environmental Microbiology?
  2. Duration of PhD in Microbiology at CCMB or other universities? Can CSIR be clared in 6 months?
  3. List of top universities offering M.Ed Microbiology? How to get admission?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  5. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology?
  6. Institutes and admission procedure for PhD in Microbiology?
  7. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
  8. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD(Microbiology) course for B.Sc(MLT) graduate?
  9. Part time PhD Marine Microbiology offering colleges in India?
  10. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
  12. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure?
  13. Universities offering integrated MSc and Ph.D course in any field of Microbiology?
  14. PhD Microbiology without GRE in USA?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  16. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Microbiology or Ph.D in Medical Microbiology through distance learning?
  17. Agricultural colleges/Universities with eligibility criteria offering Ph.D programme for M.Sc(Microbiology) student? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  18. Colleges offering Ph.D in Environmental Microbiology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?