30th November 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Is Distance Education courses available in IIT-JEE ? List of Top University for MCA

i want to know is their iit distance education and i finished bca and i would like do mca iit in distance mode or give some more ideas to join in any one of the best university to do mca .

30th August 2012, 02:36 AM
Salmankhn793

Default Re: Is Distance Education courses available in IIT-JEE ? List of Top University for MCA

Hello user,

Yes its available in IIT-JEE

And some top universities for MCA are as follows:

1)MCA from Sikkim Manipal | Smude.edu.in
2)Acharya Nagarjuna University GUNTUR (Andhra Pradesh)
3)Aligarh Muslim University ALIGARH Uttar Pradesh
4)Allahabad Agricultural Institute ALLAHABAD Uttar Pradesh
5)Amity University NOIDA Uttar Pradesh
6)Amrita Institute Of Technology Science KOLLAM Kerala
7)Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University COIMBATORE Tamil Nadu
8)Anna University Chennai CHENNAI Tamil Nadu
9)Anna University Coimbatore COIMBATORE Tamil Nadu
10)Anna University Tirunelveli TIRUNELVELI Tamil Nadu
11)Annamalai University CHIDAMBARAM (Tamil Nadu)
12)Avinashilingam University For Women COIMBATORE ()Tamil Nadu
13)B N Mandal University Madhepura MADHIPURA (Bihar)

Thanks
30th August 2012, 02:45 AM
Dark.shadow

Default Re: Is Distance Education courses available in IIT-JEE ? List of Top University for MCA

there is not any distance education learning course available in iit-jee,

SMU-DE offers over 40 Diploma, Graduate and Post-graduate Diploma/Degree Programmes covering a variety of disciplines. All courses are recognised by DEC, UGC and the Ministry of HRD.

A degree from SMU-DE is preferred by employers across some of the best companies in the country. SMU-DE students are employed in the best private and public companies like BSNL, SBI, IOC, Infosys, Dabur, ITC, etc.

Sikkim Manipal University was established in 2001 and spans 25 countries with over 1.77 lakh students, 1 lakh counselling sessions, 6,500 mentors and over 710 learning centres. Manipal Education has been India's leading education provider for the past 56 years, with top-ranking campuses in India and abroad
1st January 2013, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BE in E&TC. Can I do m.tech in IT/cs stream through distance learning from IIT colleges?
25th April 2013, 03:56 PM
neetalanjewar1234

Post i have completed mcaI from nagpur university i can appear to mumbai university at mcaII year

i have completed mcaI,II,III sem but after marraige i take a break of 6 years then i can go for sem IV in mumbai university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?