24th September 2015, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

What should I study in PhD being an M.Com postgraduate? Course duration and total expenses?

Hello,
I want to know the duration of PhD. I have done M.Com. So, what I have to study in PhD? And what are the expenses?

Related Questions:
  1. What I should to study in PhD after M.Com? Course duration and total expenses?
  2. Total expenses to study PhD in Canada for MCA postgraduate?
  3. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  4. Can I study PhD in Business Management after completing MBA? Course duration and total expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  6. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
  7. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics/Public Administration/Urban Planning/Politics/International Development/Statistics in Europe for postgraduate in Public Administration candidate? Total expenses to study PhD in Europe?
  8. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  9. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology? -- [New]
  10. Possibility to study PhD in Biotechnology in Newzealand being a Postgraduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  11. Course duration and total expenses to study MBBS in Abroad?
  12. In which country I should pursue PhD with low expenses being a M.Tech postgraduate in Power Systems?
  13. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the duration of IAS? What are the total expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Should I study PhD in Management/Economics after completing M.Com in Business Management? Eligibility criteria and fee expenses to study?
  16. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the syllabus of SET for MBA postgraduate? Course duration of PhD through SET?
  18. Can I get free scholarship to study PhD being a MA postgraduate?
28th September 2016, 05:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study in PhD being an M.Com postgraduate? Course duration and total expenses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to know the duration of PhD. I have done M.Com. So, what I have to study in PhD? And what are the expenses?

The M.Com postgraduate shall be eligible to study PhD in the following disciplines;

PhD in Banking & Finance
PhD in Business Economics
PhD in Commerce
PhD in Financial Studies

Those who have completed M.Com with over 55% marks from a recognized university shall be eligible to apply for the PhD program in Commerce. The admission to the PhD program will be done through an entrance test and interview. The course duration will be three years in full time mode and four years in part time mode. The expenses will vary from one university to other. The fees will be very less in government universities compared to the private universities. The fee expenses to study PhD will vary from Rs 25,000 to Rs 65,000 in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?