16th April 2016, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the submission date followed for Ph.D forms in Varanasi?

What is the submission date followed for Ph.D forms in Varanasi? Who can give me the details on this? Can you please guide me with the complete information soon as possible? It will be helpful if you can answer me fast as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Jnu combined biotechnology entrance exam 2010?
  2. List of Engineering Entrance Exams held in India? Information regarding when to get application forms and last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams?
  3. What's the procedure for applying Ph.D program in Meerut University? What's the last date for form submission for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same? Will they conduct any exam for the same?
  4. Colleges and date of form submission for PhD in Biotechnology?
  5. Colleges and last date of submission of application for PhD in Biotechnology?
  6. What's the minimum qualification required for pursuing Ph.D degree in fashion designing? What's the last date of form submission in Hyderabad for the same? How may I get this forms?
  7. Date of sale of ASSOCET forms? Last date of submission of form?
  8. Date of sale of forms for M.Tech(EC) weekend course? Last date of submission of forms?
  9. How to get NTSE forms for class 10th? Last date of submission of forms?
  10. From where I will get Ph.D entrance exam form? Last date of form submission?
  11. Whether I have to reappear in entrance exam for doing PhD in Biotechnology? Name of universities and Date of submission of application?
  12. Date of sale of LEET forms? Last date of submission of forms?
  13. Sample online tests for m.pharm admissions at bits
  14. What is the fee structure of B.Ed? Last date of submission of forms
  15. When to get the forms for 12th CBSE Exam? Last date for the submission of forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Where to get forms for Hotel Management course? Last date for the submission of these forms?
  17. Date of sale of offline forms for PGCET? Last date for submission of forms?
  18. M.Sc Microbiology forms are available now? Last date for submission of form?
21st April 2016, 11:16 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the submission date followed for Ph.D forms in Varanasi?

The last date of filling the Ph.D forms is 1st October, 2016. So, you must have filled the form and submit it before 1st October 2016.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?