8th October 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of Central Institute of Psychiatry PhD(Clinical Psychology) entrance exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?

I want to apply for PhD(Clinical Psychology) course in Central Institute of Psychiatry. Please let me know when the application form for the entrance exam will be release? What is the eligibility criteria to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply in PhD(Psychiatry) entrance exam of Central Institute of Psychiatry, Ranchi? Syllabus of this entrance exam?
  2. How can I pursue psychiatry after passing class 12th
  3. Where can I do part time Ph.D course in Psychiatry or Psychology subject
  4. Previous year question papers of PhD in Psychology entrance exam of Ranchi Institute of Neuro-Psychiatry & Allied Sciences -- [New]
  5. When the application form of CDAC entrance exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  6. How to pursue psychiatry as a career
  7. How to do part time Ph.D course after completing MD in Psychiatry
  8. Becoming Psychologist after completing MBBS will make brighter future? What is more preferable either MD or MS after MBBS?
  9. When the application form for M.Phil(Clinical Psychology) will be released by NIMHANS, Bangalore? Syllabus of NIMHANS M.Phil entrance exam?
  10. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  12. When the application form for admission in undergraduate course will be released in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Does they take entrance exam?
  13. How can I apply for Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) entrance exam? When is the entrance exam of Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) this year?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for EAMCET exam? What is the syllabus of the entrance exam and when will be the application form out?
  15. When the application form of Presidency College M.A. entrance exam will be released? How to apply?
  16. When the application form of BCECE will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  17. When the application form of UPES MEET will be released? Eligibility to apply and examination pattern?
  18. When the application form of Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Test will be released? Eligibility to apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?