24th March 2015, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of PhD(Centre Media Governance) entrance exam conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia will be released? Detailed information about this entrance exam?

Friends,
Can anyone tell me when Jamia
Millia Islamia notify for PhD program
in Centre Media Governance?
I want to know about the entrance exam.
Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Jamia Millia Islamia offered Bachelors of Fine Arts course? When the notification will be released?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  3. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  4. Detailed information about Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam for admission in Higher Secondary Science?
  5. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech(ECE)?
  6. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  7. How can I prepare for Diploma Entrance exam conducted by Jamia Milia Islamia? Suitable books for preparation?
  8. Eligibility criteria and percentage required in B.Sc to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia M.Sc entrance exam?
  9. How may I get previous year entrance papers of MCA program in Jamia Millia Islamia University?
  10. Detailed information, examination date and tips to prepare for B.Sc entrance exam of Jamia Milia Islamia?
  11. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)?
  12. Details of entrance exams of MCJ and MSW of Jamia millia islamia?
  13. Detailed information and syllabus of B.Com entrance exam by Jamia Milia Islamia?
  14. Syllabus of MSc Biotech exam conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia
  15. How can I prepare for B.Ed entrance exam of Jamia Milia Islamia?
  16. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers MFA course to BFA graduate?
  17. B.Tech entrance cutoff marks for Jamia Millia Islamia University -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Syllabus for Entrance Test and test schedule for admission in BA(Hons) course at Jamia Milia Islamia?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?