10th December 2014, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, examination date and tips to prepare for B.Sc entrance exam of Jamia Milia Islamia?

Sir
can you please provide me all the entrance details,
tips and dates for admission jamia milia islamia
university in b.sc science ...
Please help me sir.

14th December 2014, 08:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information, examination date and tips to prepare for B.Sc entrance exam of Jamia Milia Islamia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
can you please provide me all the entrance details,
tips and dates for admission jamia milia islamia
university in b.sc science ...
Please help me sir.
Jamia Millia Islamia University is one of the reputed university in India and this University provides various facilities for the students and provides academic qualification of the students and also providing various courses in various branches. Those candidates who are intereted to join in Jamia Milia Islamia, must have satisfy its criteria,

Eligibilty Criteria for B.Sc:
Educational Qualification:The candidate should have appeared and passed 10+2 from a recognized university with 50% marks in physics
,chemistry & biology. The admission to the course is based on the entrance exam conducted by the Jamia Milia Islamia university.

The written Test of 85 marks will comprise the following. The exam pattern includes,

-Questions with multiple choice 55 Marks related to General Knowledge and General Awareness
-Questions with multiple choices related 20 Marks to logical reasoning
-Question related to English Language 10 Mark
s

The info regarding dates and application procedure will be updated in official website of Jamia Milia Islamia University. You can download the application form from the official website or Buy it from the Jamia Milia Islamia University counter office as well. The Jamia Milia Islamia notification will be held during the month of April/May 2015.

For more Info, please visit here - jmi.ac.in
10th March 2019, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information, examination date and tips to prepare for B.Sc entrance exam of Jamia Milia Islamia?

Sir may you tell me please How i can take addmision in medical from jamia as soon as posible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?