19th August 2015, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of SLET will be released in Tamil Nadu? Eligibility to apply?

Hello Guys,
I want to give SLET in Tamil Nadu. Can you please tell me the eligibility criteria? When its notification is going to be release? Waiting for your reply.

30th August 2015, 08:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of SLET will be released in Tamil Nadu? Eligibility to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Guys,
I want to give SLET in Tamil Nadu. Can you please tell me the eligibility criteria? When its notification is going to be release? Waiting for your reply.
Tamilnadu Eligibility Test or Tamilnadu SET exam is a State Level Eligibility Test conducted by Bharathiar University in 27 subjects for recruitment of individuals as assistant lecturers in universities, Colleges and Institutes in Tamilnadu and union territory of Puducherry.

The notification for SLET 2015 yet not released. Please visit the official website of SLET

Eligibility for Tamil Nadu SET 2015:

Educational Qualification:- Applicants who secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off or grace) in Master's degree or equivalent examination and (50 percent marks in case of SC/ST/PC/PH candidates).

Age Limit:- There is no upper age limit for candidates.

Contact Information:
The Secretary,
SET 2014,
Bharathiar University
Coimbatore- 641046.
Official website - www.b-u.ac.in/
31st August 2015, 11:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of SLET will be released in Tamil Nadu? Eligibility to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Guys,
Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) are eligible for SLET exam.

There is no age criteria for SLET exam.

Important dates for SLET exam in Tamilnadu

Online application:-30th of September, 2015
Last date for online application:-3rd of October, 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?