14th June 2020, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

When will the admission notification of PhD(Geography) will be released in Central University of Punjab?

Hi, I want to get admission in Central University of Punjab for the PhD program in Geography. Can anyone of you please let me know when the notification will be released for admission of this PhD program in this university?

30th April 2021, 04:59 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: When will the admission notification of PhD(Geography) will be released in Central University of Punjab?

The admission notification of PhD(Geography) has been released in Central University of Punjab.

I'm giving you link of official website , now you check it by using given link.
http://www.cup.edu.in/

Applicant can get admission through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview.

Applicant will pay total fee of Rs. 52000 for this PhD course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?