8th June 2020, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Whether PhD(Electronics and Communication Engineering) is offered in Pondicherry University?

Hi everyone, I came to know that PhD in Electronics and Communication Engineering is available in Pondicherry University. Is it true? I want to do this PhD program and I have heard that this university is offering this PhD program. Please let me know if it is true.

30th April 2021, 04:54 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Whether PhD(Electronics and Communication Engineering) is offered in Pondicherry University?

Yes, PhD(Electronics and Communication Engineering) is being offered in Pondicherry University.

Applicant can get admission through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview.

Applicant will pay total fee of Rs. 85000 for this PhD course.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

http://www.pondiuni.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?