23rd July 2016, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Where to get the information for Ph.D entrance exam syllabus?

Sir/Mam,

Please pre phd entrance ka form aa gya hai kya charge & syllabus & date bta dijiye. Where to get the information for Ph.D entrance exam syllabus? Can you please attach me the syllabus which I can follow to clear the exam? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
27th February 2018, 02:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get the information for Ph.D entrance exam syllabus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Please pre phd entrance ka form aa gya hai kya charge & syllabus & date bta dijiye. Where to get the information for Ph.D entrance exam syllabus? Can you please attach me the syllabus which I can follow to clear the exam? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Candidates can contact the college/university, they applied for admission, for getting information about the entrance examination syllabus. Candidates have to contact the concerned department for exact details about the PhD entrance examination syllabus. They can also find the details on the university’s website. Candidates can also contact the seniors (research students) regarding the PhD entrance examination syllabus. These are some of the options available to get information about the PhD entrance examination syllabus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?