17th February 2015, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, syllabus and date of PhD(HR) entrance exam conducted by Pune University?

Hello all
I would like to know everything about
the PhD course in HR from pune university i.e
syllabus, entrance date, duration etc.
waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  2. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  3. Date of entrance exam of MSc Electronics of Pune University, Shivaji University and Solapur University?
  4. Detailed information and syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by CFTRI, Mysore?
  5. Date of Entrance Exam for BBA course of Pune University? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  6. When is the Pune Entrance for PG in MCS? What is the new syllabus for MCS?
  7. Date of MCA entrance exam? How to fill up the forms? Last date of form submission of MCA entrance conducted by Pune university? From where to get the forms?
  8. How may I get information about MCA CET-exam of Pune University? How may I get syllabus for the same?
  9. Date of Entrance Exam for M.Phil in Chemistry of Pune University? When will I get forms for the Entrance Exam? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  10. Detailed information about SET NET exam? Syllabus, study material and coaching centers in Pune? What is the date of the exam? Procedure for the same?
  11. Detailed information about the syllabus of the entrance of B.Ed? Which books are to be referred for the same?
  12. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. When Pune University will conduct SET(Commerce)? Detailed notification of Pune University SET?
  14. Syllabus for the entrance of Pune University for MSc?
  15. Details about entrance exam in VIT for M.Tech after B.Tech (ECE)? Syllabus?
  16. Entrance exams for B.Ed in 2011? Date of exams and where to get the forms? Documents required?
  17. Eligibility criteria, exam date, study material and previous year question papers of Ph.D in Public Administration entrance exam conducted by Mumbai University and Pune University?
  18. What is the date of the entrance exam for M.Phil in Biology of Pune University
21st July 2018, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information, syllabus and date of PhD(HR) entrance exam conducted by Pune University?

I would like to know about PhD (Physics) in Pune university .When advertisement is published ? entrance its syllabus guides and their specializations .Admission process etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?