27th April 2015, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Where and How to do Ph.D in distance mode after completion of M.Ed course?

Sir/Mam,

I have done M.Ed, want to do PhD by distance mode please guide from where is it possible? Can you please give me the complete procedure which I need to follow for getting admission soon as possible? I need to apply for the course and get admission soon.

9th August 2016, 02:53 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Where and How to do Ph.D in distance mode after completion of M.Ed course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have done M.Ed, want to do PhD by distance mode please guide from where is it possible? Can you please give me the complete procedure which I need to follow for getting admission soon as possible? I need to apply for the course and get admission soon.

The M.Ed candidates can do Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Education through distance mode in IGNOU. The candidates who have studied M.A (Education) or M.Ed with fifty five percent marks is eligible to apply to the course. The eligible candidates can download the application form from the IGNOU website and apply to the course. There will be an Entrance Examination conducted all India basis at examination centers located in various regions. After clearing the entrance test the candidates have to appear for an interview for the admission. The IGNOU website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?