1st February 2012, 01:39 PM
G VENKATASUBRAMANIAN

Can I get MBA in Pondicherry University under Pondicherry Quota after scoring 9.7% CAT score?

I have got 9.7% cat score.can i get mba in pondicherry university under pondicherry quota. Under gneral category. Or in any other university

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do MBA in pondicherry without writing the CAT exam of Pondicherry University?
  2. Can i get admission into Pondicherry University or any other college through my CAT score?
  3. How many years to study in Pondicherry to get Pondicherry Quota?
  4. What is the procedure for joining Pondicherry University for MBA?
  5. How should I proceed to do MBA in Pondicherry University without answering CAT?
  6. MBA in pondicherry university without CAT exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do MBA in Pondicherry university without attending the CAT exam and clearing UG with 71%?
  8. What are the courses offered and fee structure for admission in MBA in Pondicherry University?
  9. How to apply for MBA (Banking Technology) in Pondicherry University after B.Tech without giving CAT exam?
  10. Should I do MBA Tourism or MBA General so as to make a career in Tourism?
  11. Can my daughter write JIPMER entrance exam if she was born in Pondicherry but came to UAW when she was 2 months old?
  12. How much CAT percentile is needed to get admission in Pondicherry University?
  13. How can we apply for MBA program in Pondicherry University?
  14. Can a candidate from Tamilnadu participate in Anna university counselling? I did my schooling in Pondicherry
  15. How much CAT score ire required to get admission in Pondicherry University? -- [New]
  16. Percentage to be scored to get in CAT for admission in Pondicherry University?
  17. When is the next exam for CAT in Pondicherry University? What is the date of application form for CAT?
  18. How much CAT score is required to get admission in Pondicherry university?
6th April 2019, 08:53 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get MBA in Pondicherry University under Pondicherry Quota after scoring 9.7% CAT score?

Hi,

Yes you can get admission but not under pondicherry quota as only pondicherry residents get the benefit of it.

Similar to it every state gives domicile benefit to its residients only.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?