25th January 2019, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Why MCA holders are doing PhD if they already have huge job opportunities?

Hello everyone, I am studying in MCA. I have heard alot about PhD programs. But I don’t understand why candidates of MCA choose to do PhD if already they can get job easily? Somebody please tell me, why?

31st January 2019, 09:45 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why MCA holders are doing PhD if they already have huge job opportunities?

Having a PhD is a significant advantage. PhD get paid higher than non PhDs and are high in demand.

PhD holders are highly trained in identifying problems and finding solutions to any problem because they are trained in that way only.

PhD holders are happy and find joy in discovering something means, which nobody in the world have discovered before. This actually build confidence in them.

You can indulge in the luxury of having doctor as your title.

PhD holders have analytical skills.

Learn how to do research for anything and even if you did PhD in some particular subject of field, you actually learn how to do research of almost everything.

You learn oral and written communication skills.

You learn patience and hardwork.

PhD holders have great opportunities to find something new and do wonders.

PhD holders are given opportunities and priorities in every field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?