7th July 2022, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Will it be beneficial to pursue distance learning PGDHRM program from pune university? PhD can be done after this?

Hello sir, my question is that i have completed my PGDHRM from distance learning pune, university .But not able to come up with that pursuing phd needs some regular, private degree. This distance learning PGDHRM will benefit me on my phd program or else i have to do some regular course leaving to it. I am very confused plz help me with this.

10th July 2022, 03:46 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be beneficial to pursue distance learning PGDHRM program from pune university? PhD can be done after this?

The PGDHRM course must be done at a university that is approved by UGC and AIU then it will be considered equivalent to a Master's degree and you can apply for a PhD course further. The minimum educational qualification required is a candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant field from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of performance in the entrance test which is mostly conducted by the university itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?