16th November 2010, 02:41 PM
mamta k

Do we need to give SNAP exam to join distance learning program in Symbiosis Pune?

Do we have to give snap exam for distance education course if no then how to apply for it

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure and procedure to apply for Law through correspondence
  2. Query Regarding Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How many times SNAP is conducted in a year? When SNAP 2016 is going to be conducted?
  4. Important dates and procedure of MBA admission through Symbiosis Distance Learning program?
  5. Can I do Ph.D from any reputed institute in India? I have done B.Tech+PGDBM(Marketing) from Symbiosis Centre for Distance learning Pune
  6. Last date to apply for MBA through Symbiosis Distance Learning? How to get admission for this course?
  7. Last date of admission in Symbiosis MBA distance learning program? Date of its admission? How should I get admission there? Is their correspondence office in Nagpur or at Amravati?
  8. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
  9. Information about MBA distance learning course from Symbiosis Pune?
  10. Am I eligible to give NET Exam after completion of PGDBA course in Distance Learning with 61% of marks?
  11. Will I be eligible for Ph.D after completing B.Com and PG program in Business Administration in finance from Symbiosis Distance learning? What is the procedure and which are the good universities for it?
  12. What is the fee structure of MCA and MBA for distance learning symbiosis pune?
  13. MCA Entrance Test for Distance Learner.
  14. Do I have to give an entrance to do MBA from distance learning?
  15. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  16. What will be the total fee structure to complete MBA course?
  17. Previous year papers for SNAP masters in mass media exam conducted by symbiosis?
  18. Which has more value, IGNOU MBA distance learning or Symbiosis MBA distance learning? -- [New]
3rd February 2012, 01:53 AM
love_star

Location: 128/939 Y Block, Kidwai Nagar, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Default Re: Do we need to give SNAP exam to join distance learning program in Symbiosis Pune?

It is not necessary to give snap for joining distance learning programs of symbiosis pune. There is separate prospectus for distance learning programs which is to be filled and sent to their postal address.
30th September 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do we need to give SNAP exam to join distance learning program in Symbiosis Pune?

I am pursuing MBA from PTU DEP. i want to take admission in symbiosis for 2nd year MBA. is this possible ? If yes what is the procedure ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?