28th July 2021, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Which one is best between Microbiology and Food Technology for Post Graduation and PhD?

What is best in between Microbiology and Food Technology for Post Graduation and PhD? What is the basic difference between the two? Which has a better career scope in future?

30th July 2021, 02:10 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which one is best between Microbiology and Food Technology for Post Graduation and PhD?

Microbiology is better than food technology as microbiology has a more diverse and variety of options when it comes to post graduation. Both branches are good and it depends upon your interest but according to me microbiology is better and has greater aspects.
30th July 2021, 11:35 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is best between Microbiology and Food Technology for Post Graduation and PhD?

As per my knowledge, Microbiology is best between Microbiology and Food Technology for Post Graduation and PhD.

The best carrier opportunity for you after completing PG and PHD in Microbiology are given below.

** Community Healthcare Centres

** Govt. Hospitals

** Medical Colleges & Universities

** Medical Writing

** Nursing Homes

** Pharmaceutical Industries
31st July 2021, 01:36 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Food Technology is better for Post Graduation and PhD.

You will getting better opportunities being Food Technologist as compared to Microbiologist.

If you are keen interested in Microbiology than only go for Microbiology.

You can get admission through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?