19th June 2018, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MA(Broadcast Journalism) in School of Broadcasting and Communication?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying MA(Broadcast Journalism) in School of Broadcasting and Communication? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study MA(Broadcast Journalism) in School of Broadcasting and Communication? -- [New]
  2. Seats available for MA(Broadcast Journalism) course in School of Broadcasting and Communication?
  3. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Entrance exam available to study MA(Broadcast Journalism) in School of Broadcasting and Communication?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  6. Can I pursue journalism after completing graduation in Political science? Which course should I choose after graduation?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of MA(Broadcast Journalism) in School of Broadcasting and Communication?
  8. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  9. What should I do after 12th to be a News Anchor?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in masters in mass communication and journalism?
  11. Which degree course I should opt for to go for Journalism in future?
  12. List of government colleges in Pune?
  13. What course should I choose in Graduation to become a Journalist?
  14. How to take admission in PG Diploma in English Journalism at Indian Institute of Mass Communication? Previous year question paper of entrance exam?
  15. Qualification required to be a Journalist?
  16. Is it not possible to join Journalism for Science students?
  17. Admission criteria to study PhD(Journalism & Mass Communication) in Central University of Orissa?
  18. Which Media and Journalism school offers Master in Journalism and Mass Communication?
24th June 2018, 12:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MA(Broadcast Journalism) in School of Broadcasting and Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying MA(Broadcast Journalism) in School of Broadcasting and Communication? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!

Candidates who have passed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the admission to study an MA in Broadcast Journalism course in School of Broadcasting and Communication. Candidates have to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to study the MA in Broadcast Journalism course. Candidates can download the application from the School of Broadcasting and Communication website and apply. Candidates can find the details in the college website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?