4th April 2019, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study Master of Theology in New Testament in Mission India Theological Seminary, Nagpur?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying Master of Theology in New Testament in Mission India Theological Seminary, Nagpur? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this institute. Thank you!

12th April 2019, 12:50 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study Master of Theology in New Testament in Mission India Theological Seminary, Nagpur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying Master of Theology in New Testament in Mission India Theological Seminary, Nagpur? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this institute. Thank you!

Those candidates who have passed a Master of Divinity degree or its equivalent from a recognized seminary with B grade can apply for the admission to study Master of Theology in the Mission India Theological Seminary, Nagpur. They have to appear for the entrance examination and personal interview for the admission to study Master of Theology in the Mission India Theological Seminary, Nagpur. The interview will be conducted at MITS campus in Nagpur. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
13th April 2019, 08:13 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study Master of Theology in New Testament in Mission India Theological Seminary, Nagpur?

=> Master of Theology (M.Th.) is a post graduation course and the duration of Master of Theology (M.Th.) course is two years.

=> For the admission of Master of Theology (M.Th.) course the candidate should have passed B.Th. course from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in B.Th. course for the admission of Master of Theology course is 55%.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis entrance examination which is conducted by the university.

=> For the application process, you should visit the official website of the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?