6th December 2018, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management?

Hello friends, I want to apply for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Waiting for your reply.

11th December 2018, 09:10 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management?

The candidate who has completed 10th is eligible to take admission in this course but the candidate has to qualify the Polytechnic Entrance Test conducted by the institute in order to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?