10th June 2018, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MPhil(Applied Geology) in Madras University?

Hello,I am interested to do MPhil in Applied Geology from Madras University. I want to know about the criteria for admission in Madras University for MPhil course in the specialization of Applied Geology. Please let me know about the admission criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study MSc Geology after completing B.E in EEE
  2. Procedure to study MPhil(Applied Geology) in Madras University?
  3. Entrance exam available to study MPhil(Applied Geology) in Madras University?
  4. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Geology) in Kerala University with 98% in 12th? Benefits of studying Geology?
  5. What course should I take related to Geology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to study M.Sc(Zoology) in Madras University for B.Sc student of IGNOU?
  7. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in University of Texas at Austin for masters in Geology?
  8. Does Saurashtra University offered M.Sc(Geology) course?
  9. Procedure to take admission in Tezpur University, Assam to study B.Sc Applied Geology course? List of other universities to study this course?
  10. How to get admission in Patna University to do Ph.D in Geology? Eligibility criteria to get admission?
  11. List of colleges which offer B.Com under Madras University? Requirements to get admission?
  12. Admission criteria for Ph.D course after M.A from Madras university?
  13. What is the criteria to get admission in M.Sc geology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Institution/University offering Geology Abroad? Admission details and scholarship?
  15. M.Sc in Geology without Geology or Physics as major subjects in under graduation?
  16. Detailed information about the distance universities offering M.Sc Geology for B.Sc Geology passed candidate?
  17. Job opportunities for MPhil(Applied Geology) candidates of Madras University?
  18. How can I get admission to study PhD in Mathematics in Madras University? Detailed information about this course?
11th June 2018, 05:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MPhil(Applied Geology) in Madras University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,I am interested to do MPhil in Applied Geology from Madras University. I want to know about the criteria for admission in Madras University for MPhil course in the specialization of Applied Geology. Please let me know about the admission criteria.

Candidates with a Master’s Degree in Geology or Applied Geology with at least 55% marks of the Madras University or any other recognized university are eligible to apply for the MPhil Applied Geology in Madras University. Candidates have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the Madras University for the admission to study MPhil in Applied Geology. Candidates are admitted to the MPhil Applied Geology course based on the entrance test and marks scored in the qualifying examinations. Candidates can apply online for the MPhil Applied Geology course. University of Madras website link is given Click Here
11th June 2018, 05:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MPhil(Applied Geology) in Madras University?

You need to have a masters degree in same or related field with at least 55% marks to become eligible for M.Phil admission. Just apply for admission, when there is a notification by the concerned university.

You will get admission based on merit, which is mostly decided through entrance exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?