10th June 2018, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MPhil(Applied Geology) in Madras University?

Hi friends, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in Madras University for MPhil(Applied Geology) course? Please tell me about the entrance exam. Waiting for your response!

11th June 2018, 05:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MPhil(Applied Geology) in Madras University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in Madras University for MPhil(Applied Geology) course? Please tell me about the entrance exam. Waiting for your response!

Applicants have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the University of Madras for the admission to study MPhil Applied Geology course. Admission to the MPhil Applied Geology is done on the basis of an entrance test and marks scored in the qualifying examinations. Applicants with a Master’s Degree in Geology or Applied Geology with not less than 55% marks are eligible to apply for the MPhil Applied Geology course at the University of Madras. Applicants can apply online for the MPhil Applied Geology at the University of Madras. University of Madras website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?