2nd April 2019, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MPT(Cardio-respiratory) in Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth?

Hello, I am interested to study my MPT(Cardio-respiratory) in Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth. So, I want to know about the criteria for admission in Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth for this MPT course. Please let me know about the admission criteria.

7th April 2019, 12:37 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MPT(Cardio-respiratory) in Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth?

=> M.P.T. Cardiorespiratory or Master of Physiotherapy in Cardiorespiratory is a postgraduate Physiotherapy course.

=> In order to get admission in Master of Physiotherapy in Cardiorespiratory course, the candidate should have passed B.P.T. course from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in the BPT course for the admission of Master of Physiotherapy in Cardiorespiratory is 50%.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list.
7th April 2019, 01:13 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MPT(Cardio-respiratory) in Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am interested to study my MPT(Cardio-respiratory) in Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth. So, I want to know about the criteria for admission in Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth for this MPT course. Please let me know about the admission criteria.

Candidates are admitted to the MPT (Cardio – Respiratory Sciences) course in the Dr. DY Patil College of Physiotherapy on the basis of their performance in the All India Post Graduate Physiotherapy Entrance Test 2019 (AIPGPET-2019). Candidates based on the rank obtained in the All India Post Graduate Physiotherapy Entrance Test 2019 (AIPGPET-2019) admitted to the MPT (Cardio – Respiratory Sciences) through counseling. Those candidates who have passed Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) are eligible to study the MPT (Cardio – Respiratory) in the Dr. DY Patil College of Physiotherapy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?