2nd April 2019, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee structure of MPT(Cardio-respiratory) in Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth?

Dear friends, I am interested to join Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth for MPT(Cardio-respiratory) program. Can I know about the fee structure of this course and the course duration as well. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

7th April 2019, 12:44 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee structure of MPT(Cardio-respiratory) in Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to join Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth for MPT(Cardio-respiratory) program. Can I know about the fee structure of this course and the course duration as well. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Course duration of MPT (Cardio – Respiratory Science) is two years in the Dr. DY Patil College of Physiotherapy.

The fee structure of MPT (Cardio – Respiratory Science) in the Dr. DY Patil College of Physiotherapy is given below:

Annual Fees – Rs 2,30,000 (annual fees shall be increased by 3% each year)

Examination fee – extra as prescribed by the University time to time

Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
7th April 2019, 12:45 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee structure of MPT(Cardio-respiratory) in Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth?

The course duration and fee structure of MPT(Cardio-respiratory) in Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth is given below.

=> Master of Physiotherapy in Cardiorespiratory is a postgraduate Physiotherapy course.

=> The duration of MPT(Cardio-respiratory) in Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth is two years.

=> The total fee of MPT(Cardio-respiratory) in Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth is ₹1,000,000 i.e ₹500,000 per year.
8th April 2019, 01:04 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The duration of the course is for two years which is divided into four semesters. The fee structure for MPT (Cardio-Respiratory Science) in the Dr. DY Patil College of Physiotherapy will be Rs.2,30,000 per year and, it will get increased by 3% each year.
The examination fee will be collected separately as prescribed by the University from time to time.

For detailed Information please Click - Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?